CHED Scholarship 2023 Application Form
CHED is Open for Filipino Students:
(CSP) – CHED Scholarship program is now Open and provides Financial Support to the qualified Deserving Students in the Philippines, CHED is Accepting application now Submit Application Now.
CHED Scholarship is open for Incoming First-Year College Students for the Year 2023 to 2024
The CHED Scholarship Program (CMSP) is a government funded Scholarship which is aimed to Provide Financial support for academically talented Students, For the belong special Groups.
- Homeless and Underprivileged Citizens (RA 7279);
- Persons who are with Disability (RA 7277) and
- Solo Parents (RA 8371).
CHED Scholarship 2023 is open for the Incoming Freshmen who want to Study their Undergraduate Studies in any CHED Recognized:
1. (HEIs) Higher Education Institutions
2. (SUCs) – State Universities and
3. (LUCs) – Local Universities and Colleges.
- 1 What are the CHED Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- 2 Student – Applicants who are Belonging to the special group such as:
- 3 Documents Required to Apply Scholarship:
- 4 Special Group:
- 5 What are the CHED Scholarship Benefits?
- 6 For Private HEIs
- 7 For SUCs/LUC
- 8 How to Apply for you are CHED Scholarship?
- 9 Find the Links to Apply CHED Scholarship Below:
- 10 What is the CHED Scholarship Deadline?
- 11 People also ask:
What are the CHED Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be a Filipino Citizen.
- High School Graduate With a general weighted average of (GWA) at least 90% or its equivalent computed listed below:
- If He or She computed with Grade 11 + Semester of Grade 12 Then this grade is computed as a Average GWA of Grade 11 + GWA of a Grade 12/3*70%
- If HE/She Completed Grade 12 Then the Grade is Computed as Grade 12 GWA * 70%.
Student – Applicants who are Belonging to the special group such as:
- Homeless Citizens and Underprivileged under the Republic Act of (RA # 7279),
- Person who are Disability under RA # 7277 as amended.
- Those who are solo parents their Dependents under RA # 8371
This Group of Belonging must submit Certifications and/or IDs – Identification, which is Issued by the appropriate Offices or agencies.
- He or She must avail only one Government funded Financial Assistance Program.
- Those who are willing to know the CHED Priority Programs.
Documents Required to Apply Scholarship:
- Certified of True Copy (Birth Certificate) : Citizenship
- Academic Requirements listed:
- He or she should have a High School report Card for the Incoming Freshmen Students Eligible for College,
- Must have a Duly Certified True Copy of Grades, Grade 11 and a 1st Semester of Grade 12 For a Graduating High School Student.
- Income Certificate Requirements – Whichever is applicable to you.
- Submit latest (ITR) income Tax Return of Guardian or Parents.
- Submit Certificate of Tax Exemption which is form the (BIR) – Bureau of an internal Revenue,
- Certificate of Indigence from their Barangay or a Department of Social welfare Development (DSWD).
- Submit Case Study Report from the DSWD and
- He or She must submit latest copy of Contract or a Proof of income, For the Children of Overseas Filipino Seafarers and Filipino Workers.
- Other Requirements are:
- ID – Identification Card.
- Homeless or Underprivileged.
- Solo Parent,
- Senior Citizen,
- Indigenous People.
What are the CHED Scholarship Benefits?
The CHED Scholarship Program will cover:
- Tuition and other School fees.
- The CHED Scholarship Program Stipend which shall be released Directly to the Scholars or Through the HEIS,
- Book Allowance per Semester
- This Allowance will be given to the Student until the Completion of the Degree Program.
For Private HEIs
How to Apply for you are CHED Scholarship?
- Arrange or Prepare the Complete Document which are Needed.
- Scan the Complete Documents which are Needed Clearly.
- Submit are Send application and the Documents Online, or to you are Respective CHED Regional Office.
Find the Links to Apply CHED Scholarship Below:
- CHEDRO I
- CHEDRO II
- CHEDRO III
- CHEDRO IV
- CHEDRO V
- CHEDRO VI
- CHEDRO VII
- CHEDRO VIII
- CHEDRO IX
- CHEDRO X
- CHEDRO XI
- CHEDRO XII
What is the CHED Scholarship Deadline?
The CHED Scholarship Deadline is on May 31, 2023.
Find Online CHED Application Links Below: Note if you have any other inquiries, you may kindly contact Respective CHED Regional Office.
People also ask:
What is the Deadline of CHED Scholarship 2023?
The Deadline of CHED Scholarship is on May 31, 2023, submit you are Application before it Ends.
Is CHED Scholarship available 2023?
The CHED Scholarship Application is now Open to Apply, The online Deadline of Application Submissions is on May 31, 2023, Apply for you are CHED Scholarship 2023 – 2024 Now.
Is there a CHED Scholarship for year 2023 – 2024?
CHED invited all College freshmen to apply for CHED Scholarship Program, Which aims to provide financial assistance to the students who are in need of financial support in authorized public institutions or public Institutions.
IS CHED Scholarship Open Now to Apply?
YES, CHED is now Accepting Scholarship applications, CMSP – CHED Merit Scholarship Program, Open for all incoming freshmen College Students for academic year 2022 – 2023.