The DCWD – Davao City Water District is now Open and offering Scholarship for the DCWD College Students, Application open for the Year 2024 – 2025.
DCWD Scholarship Qualification
Find the Qualification for DCWD College Scholarship For Indigenous Peoples (IPs)
- He or She Must be 15 to 25 years of old incoming freshmen or Continuing Student.
- Must be a senior High School Graduate with an average Grade of at least 80%
- Currently enrolled in College, average grade for the Previous semester of the application must be at-least 80%.
- He or She Must be a member of the IP or Indigenous Cultural Communities and Muslims residing in the watershed areas Toril, Tugbok, Baguio, Calinan, and Marilog districts.
Also Read : BARMM Scholarship 2024
DCWD Scholarship Benefits:
Find the Benefits of DSWD Scholarship Program:
- Transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
- Education tour allowance
- Boarding house allowance
- Uniform or textbook allowance
- Incentive for scholars who will qualify as Dean’s Listers
- Thesis allowance for graduating year
DCWD Document Requirements:
- Annual household income not exceeding P120,000
- Compliance to the qualifying requirements of USEP
- Barangay clearance
- Certificate signed by the tribal chieftain
How to Apply DCWD Scholarship Program
To Apply For DSWD Scholarship Program you need to contact the DCWD’s Community Relations Division thru 235-3293 local 1621.
DCWD Scholarship Deadline
Deadline to apply DCWD Scholarship Program is on March 31, 2023.
[Source: Davao City Water District FB]