The TES Education Subsidy is a program of CHED that provide Financial assistance to the students who are enrolled in public and Private (HEIs) – Higher Education Institutions, Helps students who are in Disadvantaged Backgrounds.
TES Subsidy Program helps Higher Education More accessible and affordable to the Students.
Cong. Benny Abante, been a dedicated advocate for Education and youth empowerment, like CHED – Tulong Dunong Program. The TES Grant in the year 2023,.
2023 CHED-Tulong Dunong Program (TES) Tertiary Education Subsidy Grant will be a impact to the students of Filipino, by given them financial assistance help them to complete Higher Education, this program open the Career opportunities, That helps students dreams.
Scholarship Slots Available:
Here are the slots available to apply scholarship:
- UDM – 40 SLOTS
- PLM – 40 SLOTS
- EARIST – 40 SLOTS
- PUP – 40 SLOTS
- Iba pang SUC at HEI sa Maynila – 40 SLOTS
Apply for – CHED CoScho Scholarship
Benefits of subsidy program
The Benefits of Scholarship, Students will be entitled to a fixed PHP15,000 Financial Grant for AY
To be qualify for Scholarship Students must go through an application process, CHED may releases the guidelines and Deadline for application Submission, Those who are interested may follow the instructions Provided by the Abante, for application Process.
Who can apply for Subsidy?
- Those who are Resident of District 6 Manila;
- Those who are 1st year College student enrolled in UDM, PLM, EARIST, PUP at iba pang state university and college
- Other private Higher Educational Institution in Manila for SY 2023 – 2024 .
- He or She must not be a transferee from other Course or College;
- He or she must not have any other Scholarship Grants.
Documentary Requirements to apply Subsidy
Here are the list of Documentary needed to apply Subsidy.
- Certificate of Enrolment(COR/COE) or Certificate of Registration
- Certificate of Inidigency,
- Purpose for Grant or TES Grant program;
- Photocopy 2 – Current;
- Valid School ID (Front and Back);
- 1×1 picture, 1 picture;
- TES Grant Program Form (Accomplished) Form Available at CITY HALL SATELLITE OFFICE upon submission of initial Documentary Requirements.
Important Note – Must complete initial Documents to get a TES Grant Application Program From.
How to Apply for TES Grants?
To Apply you need to follow the steps given below:
Those who are interested must submit all the required Document at:
CITY HALL SATELLITE OFFICE
Office of Councilor Benny Fog Abante Room 473,
Manila City Hall,
Monday to Friday – 9am to 4Pm
Looking For – ELZEE TUMANENG
The Application Deadline is on September 25, 2023. NO Extension Allowed.
For More Details you may read the images given below:
Source: Benny Abante