SM Scholarship Program Helps to pay for you are Tuition Fees, Students who are interested may apply for you are SM Scholarship Now 2023, The SM Foundation College is Accepting the online applications, Those who are interested may apply for SM Scholarship for the Academic year 2023 to 2024,
SM Foundation Scholarship program is for the Deserving Students who are High School Graduates, and those who need financial support to their college fees.
Here in this article you will find all the details of SM Scholarship Program, Read the article to the end to find out how to apply for SM Foundation Scholarship Program.
What is SM Scholarship Program?
SM Scholarship Program is based on two Decade Scholarship program which strongly says or believes that once the family members are Graduates from the College Students, She/He may now help the His or Her Siblings in the attending of Schools, in order to help the Families out of Poverty.
The SM Scholarship Program Foundation is now Providing the Scholarship for College Students, Who are in need of Financial help on Tuition Fees, SM Foundation Believes that the Education is the Key Point to come out of the Poverty, Here SM Scholarship Programs help many Students who are in need of Financial Support for Education.
What may be the Benefits of SM Scholarship Programs?
The Benefits of SM Scholarship Program are listed Below:
- Full Tuition Fees,
- Monthly Allowance for Nominated Students,
- Part time jobs Opportunities to the Students during the Semestral and Christmas Break,
- The Exclusive job is offered to the SM Group upon Graduation.
- Also with other fun filled activities & also enrichment Programs.
What are the Qualifications for SM Scholarship program?
- He/She must be in Grade 12 graduates from Public & Private Schools in the area which is covered.
- Those who are from Private Schools must have a DepEd voucher. And also he or she must be a Grade 10 Finishers form the Public High Schools.
- The Total house hold income must not be more then P150,000 Per Year,
- The General weighted Average must be at least 92% or with the equivalent for Grade 12 1st Semester.
What are the SM Scholarship Documents Requirements?
Find the List of Documents which are Required to Apply SM Scholarship Online:
- True copy of Birth Certificate,
- 2 x 2 ID Picture
- With the Latest Grade 12 Report Card
- Need the Sketch of home to the nearest SM Mall
- With fully Accomplished Online Application SM Scholarship Form.
- Income Tax Returns of Parent’s or Guardian’s Latest Income, With the Certification of Non – Filing of Income and Certificate of Indigency.
Courses which are Covered in SM Scholarship program:
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering
- BS In Electronics Engineering
- BS Electronics Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Civil Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Accountancy
- BS in Accounting Technology
- BS in Accounting Information Systems
- BS in Internal Auditing
- BSBA in Financial Management
- BSBA in Management Accounting
- BS in Elementary Education
- BS in Secondary Education major in Biology, Chemistry, General Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, English
What is SM Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The SM Scholarship Application Online Starts from February 1, 2023.
- The SM Scholarship Application Deadline is on March 30, 2023, Apply before it Ends.
Step by Step Guide on how to Apply for Your SM Scholarship Online Application Process.
Find the Steps and Guide on how to apply SM Scholarship Below:
Step 1: SM Application Online Form:
Make sure you click on the link which is given SM Scholarship Application, Make sure you have a very Good internet Connection, Click on the Link which is given above and then click on the Register Button, Now complete the SM Scholarship Application form with all supporting documents which is asked in the Application form, Update all the documents with Good quality Scan copy.
Step 2: SM Scholarship Application Processing and Evaluation:
The Documents and Application which you have submitted will be evaluated by the SM Foundation, Those who have applied should wait for an E-Mail notification which will indicate Whether you are qualified or not, before submitting the Documents make sure you have submitted all the Documents without Missing,
Those who got the E-Mail Notification from SM Scholarship Foundation, stating you are selected for SM Scholarship Program, Now the next step is to Atten the Online Exam, You will notify Via E-mail about the Examination Schedule date within 15 days, And the result will be announced on the same of your Online Exam done.
Step 4: Online Interview will be done by SM Foundation:
Online interview will be conducted by Google Meet which is by the SM Scholarship Foundation, the interview will be schedule and the result will be announced via E-Mail to the Students.
Step 5: There will a Virtual Home Visit
The Virtual Home Visit will be Conducted after the Completing the online Exam and Interview, Then SM Scholarship foundation will arrange a virtual Home Visits to the Students who have passed the Interview which is conducted by the Google Meet.
Step 6: Selection of Course and the School Confirmation
In the SM Scholarship foundation you will contacted for Confirmation and come to know about you are desire Courses and The School which you have chosen to Study.
Step 7: There will be an Orientation and Contract Signing
He/She who is nominated for SM Scholarship will be Notified with the E-Mail of the Orientation Schedule.
What are the Areas covered under the SM Scholarship?
- Camarines Norte,
- Camarines Sur,
- Nueva Ecija,
- Tarlac and
- Leyte and
- Negros Occidental.
- Agusan del Norte,
- Davao del Sur,
- Misamis Oriental,
- South Cotabato and
- Zamboanga del Sur.
People also ask:
What is the last date for SM Scholarship 2023?
The Last Date to Apply SM Scholarship is on March 30, 2023 Apply Scholarship Before it ends by submitting required Documents.
How Much is The SM Scholarship Monthly Allowance?
The SM Scholarship Monthly allowance will be P2,000 and P3,000 For Metro Manila Students, SM Groups will provide part time jobs for the students in the summer Holidays vacations.