Good News for Filipino Students, UT Foundation INC, Scholarship Program is now open for academic year 2023 – 2024, With total 375 Slots available.
The UT Foundation is a renowned institution know for its commitment to education and community development. their scholarship program goals is to offer a substantial number of slots, Tuition fees, Book allowance and living expenses.
Qualification to apply Scholarship
Here are some qualification to apply UT Foundation Scholarship:
- He or she must be top graduate high school students,
- Must be an incoming freshman, who admitted to the University by passing the UPCA.
- Open to all university of the Philippines Campus,
- He or she who are enrolled in doctor of medicine must be 4th year in standing at the time of application,
- Must have obtained a GWA – General Weighted Average of at least 2.5 with no Grade of 5.0 or unremoved 4.0 or inc, in the semester immediately Preceding the applicaiton,
- He or she must not be a recipient of any scholarship
- Must not exceed annual gross income upto P500,000.00 and
- Must not have been held liable in any disciplinary action prior to the admission.
Also Read – Tertiary Education Subsidy 2023
Benefits of the Scholarship
Find the Benefits of the scholarship:
- Monthly Stipend of – PHP4,000.00 and
- Book Allowance of – PHP5,000.00
Deadline of Application
The Deadline of online Application is on September 15th, 2023.
How to Apply For Scholarship?
To Apply for Scholarship you need to follow the steps given below:
- Read the Scholarship Primer bit.ly/ScholarshipPrimerAY23-24 For Scholarship:
- Scholarship Openings
- Scholarship Qualifications and
- Scholarship Benefits.
- Fill Out the online Application form link – bit.ly/UPScholarshipApplicationAY23-24
- OSG will notify accepted applicants by e-mail.
Here are the reminders to be followed before applying:
- Before answering the form, please prepare the necessary documents (Proof of income [ITR 2022, affidavit of source of income INDICATE THE AMOUNT], Form 5 (LATEST, NOT REQUIRED FOR INCOMING FRESHMEN), TCG [REQUIRED FOR INCOMING 2ND YEAR STUDENTS ONWARDS], etc.) required by the scholarship you are applying for.
- Please use a valid e-mail address when you answer the form. We will use this to contact you
- For other questions and concerns, kindly message our page or send us an email at email@example.com
[Source : UP Diliman]